Initial Recruitment Interview Schedule (IRIS) Practitioner Accreditation
The purpose of this Programme is to accredit individuals to administer and score the IRIS interview, interpret IRIS results, and provide feedback that will facilitate talent management decisions and individual development.
This 4-day Programme will enable delegates to:
- Understand what the IRIS is and is not, what it measures, and how it is applied in an organisation;
- Understand the Matrix of Working Relationships Theory and Themes of Work;
- Understand the technical information on the IRIS;
- Conduct and score the IRIS interview;
- Provide feedback on IRIS results to facilitate talent management decisions;
- Apply the results for individual development purposes;
- Understand the ethics and code of practice that underlie the use of IRIS.
Contact us today for availability and schedule