MWR Practitioner Training (Job Profiling)
Well-designed profiles lay the foundation of organisational structure, enable strategy, underpin job evaluation and remuneration practices, and inform performance management. The purpose of this workshop is to accredit individuals in applying the Matrix of Working Relationships (MWR) model in the design of job profiles so that they are linked to strategy and structure.
This 2-day Programme will enable delegates to:
- Develop a working knowledge of MWR
- Clarify the purpose and outputs of job profiles
- Conduct job profiling interviews using MWR theory
- Analyse and interpret the gathered information and compile job profiles
- Contextualise against organisational and / or departmental context.
Contact us today for availability and schedule