Themes of Work Audit
Through the application of the Matrix of Working Relationships (MWR) Methodology, WorkInFlow can assist you by auditing the effectiveness of your current structure, and the degree to which it reflects the current and future business ambition.
The outcome of a typical Themes of Work Audit would enable an organisation to:
- Describe the actual work levels taking place / proposed
- Understand organisational and/or individual factors influencing actual work levels
- Identify gaps between the actual and the required work levels
- Diagnose structural deficits, such as overcrowding, overlap, or gaps in the structure of the organisation, in terms of work complexity
- Benchmark the organisation with similar organisations
- Match individual employees’ capability (using IRIS/CPA) to the work complexity requirements of jobs
Once job profiles and levels are finalised, an organisational map is compiled merging structural and human resource aspects through a process called Organisational Mapping, creating a comprehensive and visual “snapshot” which provides a powerful tool for fine tuning or structuring organisations and mapping its talent pool, enhancing bottom lines and competitiveness.