Verify and other Ability Assessments
We are able to administer a wide range of ability assessments using different systems and norm groups (both international and NZ-specific) to suit your need
- Verbal Reasoning Test – Measures the ability to evaluate the logic of various kinds of arguments presented in written form. Tests a person’s ability to use words in a logical way and to perceive and understand concepts and ideas expressed verbally.
- Inductive Reasoning Test – Tests a candidate’s ability to work flexibly with unfamiliar information, and think conceptually and analytically to find solutions to complex problems.
- Numerical Reasoning Test – Measures a candidate’s ability to make correct decisions or inferences from numerical or statistical data. Tests the capacity to understand numerical data and interpret mathematical information correctly.
- Calculation Test – Measures a candidate’s ability to add, subtract, divide and multiply numbers quickly and accurately.
- Checking Test – Measures a candidate’s ability to compare information quickly and accurately (detail orientation).
- Graduate Reasoning Test – Assesses high level reasoning ability. Measures Verbal, Numerical and Abstract reasoning ability. Can identify people who can reason logically with words and numbers, quickly grasp new concepts, and are quick thinking problem solvers.
- General Reasoning Test – A measure of mental agility, it is designed to assess the reasoning power for those of general ability. It can be used to identify staff who are likely to benefit from further training and development, and those who demonstrate promotion potential.
- Critical Reasoning Test Battery – Assesses the ability to make logical decisions based on complex information. It measures verbal and numerical critical reasoning. It can identify people who weigh up evidence logically, make well informed business decisions, identify trends in data, understand complex arguments, and assimilate all the evidence.
- Clerical Test Battery – Assesses a broad range of clerical aptitudes and abilities (for general clerical and administrative positions). Consists of four tests assessing a range of clerical aptitudes and skills: Verbal Reasoning, Numerical Ability, Clerical Checking and Spelling.
- Technical Test Battery – Measures the core skills that are required for selecting and assessing staff for engineering apprenticeships, craft apprenticeships or technical training. It consists of three tests: Mechanical Reasoning, Spatial Reasoning and Visual Acuity. Identifies candidate’s ability to understand technical concepts and put them to practical use.
- Industrial Proficiency Test – Is a measure of reasoning ability specifically designed for warehousing, factory and process orientated roles. It includes sub-tests of Numerical and Symbolic Reasoning, Following Instructions and Checking.