Career Path Appreciation (CPA) / Modified Career Path Appreciation (MCPA) Practitioner Accreditation
The purpose of this Programme is to accredit individuals to administer the CPA/MCPA, arrive at and interpret CPA/MCPA results, and provide feedback that will facilitate talent management decisions and individual development.
This 10-day Programme will enable delegates to:
- Understand what the CPA/MCPA is and is not, what it measures, and how it is applied in an organisation;
- Understand the Matrix of Working Relationships Theory and Themes of Work;
- Understand the technical information on the CPA/MCPA;
- Administer the CPA/MCPA;
- Provide feedback on CPA/MCPA results to individuals, and interpret the results to improve organisational decision-making;
- Apply the results for individual and leadership development purposes;
- Understand the ethics and code of practice that underlie the use of CPA/MCPA.
Contact us today for availability and schedule