The purpose of this workshop is to accredit individuals in the use of the BIOSS-related technologies (Themes of Work, CPA, and IRIS). To ensure the technologies are used ethically and effectively within the organisation, accredited Custodians will be able to manage, interpret and guide decision-making using the information the technologies provide.
This 2-day Programme will enable delegates to:
- Understand the Matrix of Working Relationships Theory and Themes of Work;
- Understand the difference between Themes of Work and Capability;
- Manage the use of BIOSS-related technologies in their own organisations;
- Understand, interpret and update CPA and IRIS data;
- Understand and update Work Flow and Capability Maps;
- Translate for and educate line managers in the use and implications of these technologies and results obtained from their use.
- Uphold and manage the ethics of the processes.
Contact us today for availability and schedule